Saturday, May 13, 2006

7mo Aniversario de Bodas


Hoy si, hace 7 años nos casamos por las dos iglesias, judía y cristiana. Hemos dado más vueltas que un trompo en estos años pero hemos vivido muchas cosas buenas y tenemos bastantes recuerdos (y fotos, como ustedes saben). Más tarde vamos a poner unas foticos del pasado...

Today, seven years ago, we got married in dual ceremony, to cover both religions. Through the years we have been all over the place and we've collected a good set of memories (and pictures, as you may already know). Later on we'll post some pictures from the early days...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»